This is a recipe i love a lot! I really like making it for weddings, it makes every person say “Who Made That Its So Beautiful” Its the best to make it in the spring or in the fall it also can be used for christmas or big occasions.
Next put it in the cheeses
Now mix it with a wire whisk
cover it with the cheese that we mixed earlier make sure it is even in all parts.
Place On the Crackers
Place Parsley herbs by each cracker and you are done!
[Make Sure that you make them while the person is at your house because it could spoil]
- 1. Long Cucumber
- 2. 8 graham circle crackers
- 3. 2 garlic pieces
- 4.12 parsley herbs
- 5. 8oz farm cheese
- Wash the cucumber dry
- mix cheese with squeezed garlic
- cut cucumber into 8 equal pieces
- Cover the cucumber with farm cheese
- Roll the cucumbers up into roulettes
- Place the roulettes on the crackers
- Place Parsley By each cracker and your done