This is a great Ukrainian dessert that i like to make occasionally. If you would like to have an easy food that melts right in your mouth then you came to the right place!
Yummy Melting Tasteful is what i call this food of mine, Its also one of my favorite recipes.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 8 sticks of butter (2 packs) NOT SALTED
- ¾ cups of poppy seeds
- 100 grams of Vodka
- 5½ cups of flour
- 1½ cups of powdered sugar
- ) Place 8 Sticks of butter and 2 cups of flower into a mixing bowl.
- ) Mix on Low for 3-4 min.
- ) Add the poppy seeds and Vodka.
- ) Mix for 4 min again.
- ) Add the rest of the flour and mix for 8min on low.
- ) Put the Dough into a wilton decoration bag.
- ) Use Tip 846 Open Drop Flower.
- ) Put light pressure on the top of the bag until the flower comes out.
- ) Bake on 360° F For 25-30m.
- ) When your done sprinkle powdered sugar on each one.