A very filling dinner! I make it very frequently and the family loves it, never any left overs!
Ingredients(Also at the bottom of the page)
- Peal carrot and onion.
- Wash Mushrooms, Onions, Rice And Carrots under cold water and dry.
- Slice mushrooms into thin pieces
4. Cut Carrots and unions.
5. Place carrots, mushrooms and unions into sauce pan. 6. Melt butter, place into saucepan. 7. Sauté (Fry) the mixture for 5 min. 8. Add 4 cups of water to the saucepan + Salt and seasoning(Mr Dash) And Black Pepper. 9. Heat water until it boils. 10. Add Rice. 11. Boil it again but this time with the rice and on a small heat. 12. Cook for 45 minutes.
- 10oz Mushrooms
- 2 cups Rice
- 3 Carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tsp Mr.Dash Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cups olive oil
- 4 cups of water
- Wash Rice, Mushrooms, Carrots, onions Also under cold water.
- Slice mushrooms into thin pieces.
- Chop onions and carrots.
- Put carrots, onions, Mushrooms into a sauce pan.
- Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water and salt/Seasoning.
- Heat water until it boils.
- Add rice to the mixture.
- Have it Boil again the change the heat to 2.
- Cook 45 min.