A great homemade juice that will give popular juices a run for their money, including juicy fresh cherries from a local super center and a bucket of tastefulness. As much as i enjoy making homemade Kompot, I love kecil even more. You can also see another version at alyonascooking.com !
5.) Boil for 8 minutes, add sugar mix again. Turn off, cool and pour into a pitcher.
- 4 Tbsp Potato Starch
- 1 24oz can of Dark Morello Cherries
- 5 liters of water
- 1 cup sugar
- Place cherries into a saucepan.
- Add water to the sauce pan. Cook to boiling temperature. Reduce heat to low.
- In a bowl add potatoes starch and water , mix together well until starch is dissolved.
- Pour potatoes starch in pan with cherries. Mix well.
- Boil for 8 minutes, add sugar mix again. Turn off, cool and pour into a pitcher.