Its never a better time to have a healthy and refreshing bread spread even tough it is a salad it taste as good as spread. It’s appreciated by everyone and enjoy by everyone. I got this recipe when i was hurrying to make up for the guests it worked great and they will compliment you on it also, Enjoy and happy cooking.
3.) Add salt and mix, let it fry for 6 minutes.
- 20oz of Mushrooms
- ½ of a Garlic Clove
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp mayoonaise
- Decoration: ½ a Can of Mushrooms (This is for decoration not the recipe)
- Wash, dry and shred the mushrooms.
- Throw the mushrooms in a skillet that has hot oil.
- Add salt and mix, let it fry for 6 minutes.
- Let it drain in a colander until there is no juice.
- Add mayonnaise, pepper, salt and crushed garlic. Mix together well.
- Place salad onto serving dish if you would like it to be fancy you can spread it out on a few pieces of bread. Enjoy.