A nutritious salad that surprisingly is very tasty and easy to make i recommend it a lot since it has very healthy ingredients such as cheese, corn, sour cream, tomatoes, pepper and bacon.
5.) Mix together well and then add sour cream. (If you want it to be fancy use a wilton decorating bag)
6.) With a large spoon place 1/4 of the mixture into each pepper. Place croutons in the middle of the dish.
- 1 tomato
- ¼ Cup Bacon
- 2 Red Peppers
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Corn
- 5 Croutons
- 1½ Tbsp Sour Cream
- Salad Leaves (For Decor)
- ½ Tbsp Mayonaise
- Wash and dry all vegetables including salad leaves.
- Cut peppers into a halves.
- Chop tomatoes and put in a bowl.
- Add corn, bacon, and cheese to the bowl and add garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- Mix together well and then add sour cream. (If you want it to be fancy use a wilton decorating bag)
- With a large spoon place ¼ of the mixture into each pepper.
- Place on serving dish and decorate if you desire. Enjoy!