Juicy pork with a combination of cheese and tomatoes. Even includes garlic salt and lemon pepper. It’s also a first-class meal to serve.
3.) Place a piece of cheese in each cut.
6.) Place it on tin foil and then wrap it over onto itself.
7.) On a baking pan bake at 350F for 1 hour.
8.) Take it out and cool it until room temperature.
- 1½ lb Pork Meat
- 3 Tomatoes
- 9 Pieces Of American Cheese
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Tin Foil Wrap
- Wash and dry pork, tomatoes and parsley.
- Cut the majority of the meat but leave the end.
- Place a piece of cheese in each cut.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic salt onto the pork.
- Slice all tomatoes into small thin pieces, place in each cut side by side with the cheese.
- Place it on tin foil and then wrap it over onto itself.
- Place it on a baking pan and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Take it out and cool it until room temperature.