These tasty, crispy and tender chicken bites go best with Sweet Chili Sauce. They will also be juicier if its coated with Chicken Breader before fried. This recipe comes from the United States an is a bit toward the Europe side of USA.
Ingredients For The Recipe:
3.) Sprinkle a bit of lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- 3lbs of Chicken
- 1½ Cups of Vegstable Oil
- 1 Cup of Chicken Breader
- A pinch of Garlic Salt And Lemon Pepper
- Wash under cold water and dry.
- Cut chicken into serving size strips.
- Sprinkle a bit of lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Coat the strips in chicken flour.
- Add chicken strips to a hot oil skillet. Sauté on all sides until lightly browned. Drain off excess fat, set aside.
- Place on serving dish, ENJOY!