This is fried shrimp coated in cornstarch, its very crispy and crunchy, added in the recipe is a sauce that you can make very easily with Sriracha sauce, mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce. “Its delicious”.
Ingredients For Fried Shrimp:
- 2lb Of Shrimp
- 1 Cup Of CornStarch
- 1½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Few Drops of Sriracha Sauce (Hot sauce)
- Wash and dry shrimp.
- Roll each shrimp in cornstarch, place into a hot oiled skillet of medium heat. Fry for 3 minuets on each side.
- Add mayo to a small bowl.
- Add sweet chili sauce, mix together and then add a few drops of sriracha sauce.
- Place on a serving dish and enjoy!