This Recipe Is Called The Snow Queen. It tastes just as good as it looks, if not better. Definitely something sweet you can indulge, without feeling guilty or feeling like you need to exercise, for those of you that watch your calorie intake. Ingredients:
- Wash and dry strawberries.
6. After cut for of the circles in half as seen in the picture. 7. Now lay them down of a plate in any order you want.
- 1. 4 Tbsp of sugar
- 2. ⅓ tsp Vanilla Sugar
- 3. 10oz Farm Cheese
- 4. 13 Fresh Strawberries
- Wash And Dry strawberries.
- Mix Farm Cheese With vanilla and sugar.
- Use a spoon to scoop some cheese up and place it on a plate.
- Place a strawberry on each cheese circle.
- Roll the cheese onto the sides of the strawberries.
- After Cut 4 of the circles in half as seen in the picture above.
- Organize them in what ever order you would like.
- Your Done!